Pengukuran Partisipasi Pria Dalam Ber-KB di Desa T onjong Puskesmas Kramatwatu

Sri Susanti

Abstract


Increased male participation in family planning and reproductive health is part
of the implementation of reproductive and reproductive health rights. The purpose of this research is to know the direct and indirect influence and ma gnitude of health promotion, social support, knowledge about contraception and attitudes toward male participation in family planning in Tonjong village Working Area of Kramatwatu Public Health Center 2015. The method used in this research is quantitativ e approach which uses a cross-sional design. The sample used is 70 respondents. The analytical method used is Structural Equation Model (SEM) using SmartPLS 2.0 and SPSS 20. The result of research hat male participation variable in family planning in Tonjong village Working Area of Kramatwatu Puskesmas is influenced by health promotion (26.14%), social support (11.03%), knowledge (12.4%) and attitude (26.51%). The direct influence of male participation in family planning in Tonjong village Working Area of Kramatwatu Health Center was 76.1% and indirect influence was 1.39%. Total direct and indirect influence of male participation in family planning was 77.5%. Suggestion of research need to pay attention to man (husband) who participate to use KB so that can increase the coverage of KB Men especially men (husband) who want to receive socialization about the importance of family planning

Keywords : Support, Participation, Knowledge, Health Promotion, Attitude

Keywords


Support, Participation, Knowledge, Health Promotion, Attitude

Full Text:

PDF

References


BKKBN, Kebijakan dan Strategi Nasional Pelayanan Kontrasepsi Mantap. Jakarta: Pustaka Sinar Harapan; 2003.

Kementerian Kesehatan RI.Health Services Research.

Jakarta: Departemen Kesehatan RI; 2011.

BKKBN, Keluarga Berencana dan kontrasepsi, Cetakan ke-5, Jakarta: Pustaka Sinar Harapan;2007.

Meilani, Niken dkk. Kebidanan Komunitas. Yogyakarta: Fitramaya; 2009.

Pinem, Saroha. Kesehatan Reproduksi dan Kontrasepsi. Jakarta: Trans Info Media; 2009.

Suprihastuti, dkk. Pengambilan Keputusan Penggunaan Alat Kontrasepsi Pria. Jakarta: Pustaka Sinar Harapan; 2009.

Sarafino, E.P. Health Psychology : Bio Psychosocial Interaction. New York: Jhon Wiley and Son’s. Inc; 2006.

Purba, J.T. Faktor-Faktor yang Memengaruhi Pemakaian Alat Kontrasepsi. Yogyakarta: Sinar Press; 2008.

BKKBN. Buku Saku Bagi Petugas Lapangan Program KB Nasional Materi Konseling, Jakarta: BKKBN; 2012.

Notoatmodjo,Soekidjo.Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan.Jakarta: Rineka Cipta; 2012.

Arikunto, S. Prosedur Penelitian.Jakarta: Rineka Cipta; 2006.

Yamin, S dan Kurniawan, H Strutural Equation Modelling,Jakarta: Salemba Infotek; 2009. [13] Ghojali, I. Structural Equation Modeling Teori Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan program LISLREL 8.80, Edisi 2. Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Dipenogoro; 2008.

Riduwan. Cara Mudah Bekerja SPSS17.0 dan Aplikasi Statistik penelitian, Bandung, Alfabeta;2011.

Everett, Suzanne. Buku Saku Kontrasepsi dan Kesehatan Seksual Reproduksi. Jakarta: EGC; 2007.

Anwar, Saifudin. Sikap Manusia (Teori dan Pengukurannya). Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar;2005.

Sulistyawati,A.,Pelayanan Keluarga Berencana, Jakarta: Salemba Medika; 2011.

Indrayani. Faktor-faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Pemilihan Kontrasepsi Vasektomi di Kecamatan Kiarapedes Kabupaten Purwakarta. Tesis;2013.

Friedman, M. Buku Ajar Keperawatan keluarga:Riset,Teori, dan Praktek. Edisi ke-5. Jakarta: EGC; 2013.

Notoatmodjo, S. Pendidikan dan Perilaku Kesehatan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta;2012.

Notoatmodjo, S. Ilmu kesehatan Masyarakat Prinsip-prinsip Dasar. Jakarta: Penerbit Rineka Cipta;2012.

Sariyono, Hubungan Dukungan Sosial, Pengetahuan dan Sikap Pria Tentang Partisipasi Keluarga Berencana. Tesis Universitas Diponegoro; 2012.

Ekarini, S., Analisis faktor-faktor yang Berpengaruh terhadap Partisipasi Pria dalam kontrasepsi. Tesis; 2008.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.37430/jen.v1i1.66

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 JOURNAL EDUCATIONAL OF NURSING(JEN)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

Journal Educational Of Nursing is Indexed By:

 

Lisensi Creative Commons

Journal Educational Of Nursing Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah  Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.

View My Stats